- Refuse to do what you ask?
- Hit, kick or hurt themselves or others?
- Have temper tantrums?
- Whine or cry easily?
- Constantly seek attention?
- Have a short attention span?
- Interrupt others often?
- Have difficulty in child care or school settings?
- Backtalk you and others?
- Has your child been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism, or Sensory Integration Deficits?
Are you having behavior problems with your child? Does your child:
Having trouble remembering why you are with your partner? Want to ensure you stay in love? Here are some ways to enhance the relationship you already have:
Want to Be A Guest Blogger?
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (#88167). Angela has been working with youth since 2006 in the role of parent educator, therapist, case manager and supervisor from programs involving youth. Angela has also worked with adults since 2006 through parenting, Child Welfare and Behavioral Health services.