- Refuse to do what you ask?
- Hit, kick or hurt themselves or others?
- Have temper tantrums?
- Whine or cry easily?
- Constantly seek attention?
- Have a short attention span?
- Interrupt others often?
- Have difficulty in child care or school settings?
- Backtalk you and others?
- Has your child been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism, or Sensory Integration Deficits?
Are you having behavior problems with your child? Does your child:
Having trouble remembering why you are with your partner? Want to ensure you stay in love? Here are some ways to enhance the relationship you already have:
Want to Be A Guest Blogger?
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (#88167). I have been working with youth since 2006 in the role of parent educator, therapist, case manager and supervisor from programs involving youth. I have also worked with adults since 2006 through parenting, Child Welfare and Behavioral Health services.